On Tuesday afternoon there will be a range of workshops taking place all discussing the future challenges of tackling poverty. The workshops are all touching on current themes such as fuel poverty, job market, attitudes and much more. All workshops starts at 1:30pm. Please note that the workshop leaders are still to be confirmed.
1. Fairer Welfare: Laying the basis for the future
• Beth Reid, Citizens Advice Scotland
2. How do we get Decent Jobs?
• Stephen Boyd, Scottish Trades Union Congress
3. Food Poverty: From food-bank to food security
• Keith Dryburgh Citizens Advice Scotland
• Valerie Walker, Start Up Stirling
4. Beyond the Myths: Challenging Attitudes to Poverty
• Professor Adrian Sinfield, University of Edinburgh
• David Bradwell, Church of Scotland
5. Heat and Eat: Tackling Fuel Poverty
• Norman Kerr, Energy Action Scotland